Friday, March 20, 2009

Dream MINI-VACATION




OK so obviousley I have a love for cupcakes and all things cupcake oriented!!! A long time ago, like 5 or 6 years ago I was at the Bumbershoot music Festival in Seattle and I kept seeing these Pink stickers that said "Legalize Frostitution" I got ahold of some and I think I still have one somewhere. So upon investigating I learned that that slogan belongs to one of the best cupcake shops in the world Cupcake Royale that is right in Seattle and surrounding locations also. I used to make yearly or more trips to Seattle and I have never been to any of these shops and I am bummed about it!! I am making it a personal goal of mine to make it to this shop within one year. I follow their blog and keep reading the RAVE reviews about their
cupcakes. Check them out!!

1 comment:

  1. Heh heh! I announced to Veto last weekend that my imaginary dream cupcake bakery was called "Legal Frostitution" and he cringed. He wants me to call them "Dukes Little Cakes". Boo to that.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hillsboro, Oregon, United States
I am a Wife and Mother of 2 lovelies Named Ethan and Ireland. My husband is leaving for Bootcamp in Fort Sill Oklahoma on Februaury 25th. I hope to meet new people and work on improving my blog skills!! I love to craft and create pretty things with glitter all over them and I most of all love spending time with my family!!