Wednesday, March 18, 2009

St.Patricks Day Festivities
















I got that Festive piece of Fabric at Wal-Mart for less than one dollar!!




















Caution!!! Lots of photos!!


So St.Patricks day is one of my favorite days of the year and I made it official by naming my daughter Ireland..Haha. I made Corned beef and Cabbage and bought some Irish Soda bread and Dubliner Cheese at New Seasons market. Ireland liked the Red Potatoes in the stew but Ethan would have nothing to do with it!! We went to the Grand Lodge to see the Irish dancers and enjoy the Festivities there and it was stressful but fun and next year we shall be more organized in all aspects if possible!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hillsboro, Oregon, United States
I am a Wife and Mother of 2 lovelies Named Ethan and Ireland. My husband is leaving for Bootcamp in Fort Sill Oklahoma on Februaury 25th. I hope to meet new people and work on improving my blog skills!! I love to craft and create pretty things with glitter all over them and I most of all love spending time with my family!!