Sunday, June 28, 2009

Family Reunion











So we went to see Tylers Graduation this past week and it was crazy stressfull!! I hade Dollar Rent a Car!!!! After a $115 dollar van ride and a cab ride to the army base we made it to see Tyler for the first time in over 2 months it was Awesome!!! We had a lot of fun and the kids really enjoyed seeing their daddy again We are so proud of Tyler and all that he has done to secure a stable future for our family and to set a great example for us!! We also got to see my friend Alicia and her family so that was nice it was like we were never apart!! They both handled the heat and all of the delays fairly well I am proud of them. In summation I am happy we could be together as a family again but I am not Returning to Oklahoma by choice any time soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hillsboro, Oregon, United States
I am a Wife and Mother of 2 lovelies Named Ethan and Ireland. My husband is leaving for Bootcamp in Fort Sill Oklahoma on Februaury 25th. I hope to meet new people and work on improving my blog skills!! I love to craft and create pretty things with glitter all over them and I most of all love spending time with my family!!