Sunday, July 5, 2009

..the fireworks Explode, Lighting up my way...

We all decided to go to Blue lake Park for the 4th this year and it was really fun! The line to get in was about 15 minutes but it was better than I expected. We brought lot's of snacks but forgot the Bug repellant!! So after playing for a few hours we relocated and found a nice spot to watch the fireworks. The kids really had fun and everything went well!!Wahoo The kids were Amazed by the fireworks I don't even think they cared they didn't have their own!!
Ethan and Ireland in their 4th of July getups

Ireland and I, She was really tired.


Part of the Grand Finale!!



The best Family pic we could manage at this point in the night!!




1 comment:

  1. What a fun time! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Linds @ THAT'S SO CUEGLY

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hillsboro, Oregon, United States
I am a Wife and Mother of 2 lovelies Named Ethan and Ireland. My husband is leaving for Bootcamp in Fort Sill Oklahoma on Februaury 25th. I hope to meet new people and work on improving my blog skills!! I love to craft and create pretty things with glitter all over them and I most of all love spending time with my family!!